Whitley Strieber has spent his life in pursuit of answers to the great mysteries of the supernatural, so it’s very fitting we start our first show of Mysterious Matters with him. In this interview with Bob Bain, Whitley talks frankly about everything… from the scientific community, who he feels is afraid of finding out the truth, and his ongoing life with his late wife, Anne. He speaks of his new book, “The Super Natural: A New Vision of the Unexplained“, and gives us a hint at what may truly bring answers to us all.
* Do we have the scientific equipment to measure and establish the true nature of unknown phenomena?
*Why is the scientific community afraid to find the truth? Why won’t they ask what Super Natural experiences are and why do they outright reject the very idea?
* Has the scientific community slipped into their own form of “religion”?
* Is theoretical physicist, Dr. Michio Kaku vanishing from mainstream media as a science expert and replaced by an astrophysicist with a closed mind (Neil deGrasse Tyson)?
* Is a ghost outside of nature? Or is there a Super Natural explanation?
* Whitley addresses OBE’s. How many “travelers” are out there, and are they related to ghosts? Whitley also shares a meditation to help those who wish to connect with loved ones across the veil.
* Is instantaneous travel to other planets possible?
* What is it like on the other side of the veil? What is a “Web of Being?” Are we all expressions of a greater consciousness?
* After the interview, Bob gets a surprise phone call…Anne Strieber has a message from the other side.