Pre-Birth Planning: Do Souls Plan Life’s Challenges, Struggles & Sufferings Before Birth?
Robert Schwartz joined The Farside to discuss his knowledge of pre-birth planning stages that he claims are created by our souls prior to being born into a physical body.
The topics touched on were vast and focus points included in this discussion were:
- If souls pre-plan their lives, why would a soul choose suicide
- When deciding the paths of our life, are there categories from which our soul has to choose from; such as a choice of religion, region where we live, our race, and even our sexual preferences
- If Parallel dimensions do exist, are our souls split into multiple copies with multiple life plans for potential parallel versions of ourselves
- Is there a reason why the human population is going head to head with each other over differences of life experience; religious views, transgenderism, etc
- Bruce Jenner and Katlyn Jenner was discussed along with whether souls are genderless, and why a man, or a woman, might feel they were born in the wrong body
- Plus so much more!
Bob Bain’s Farside is a great alternative to the Coast to Coast AM Radio program. As a matter of fact, Bob was mentioned on Coast to Coast AM by guest Micah Hanks. Micah called Bob one of the best new voices in the Paranormal Radio field today.
Bob Bain’s Farside ranks as one of the top leaders in the Paranormal Podcast niche.
Robert Schwartz Biography: In a personal session with a medium in 2003, author Robert Schwartz was astonished to speak with nonphysical beings who knew everything about him – not just what he had done in life, but also what he had thought and felt. They told him that he had planned many of his most difficult experiences before he was born. Realizing that a knowledge of pre-birth planning would bring great healing to people and allow them to understand the deeper purpose of their life challenges, he decided to devote his life to the study of pre-birth planning. The extraordinary insights that have emerged from his work speak to our heartfelt, universal yearning to know . . . why.