Those that experience an NDE have survived an event that could have ended their life on this earth. What most of them don’t expect is how changed their lives become after that experience. Debra Diamond, a former Wall Street money manager now working as a psychic medium, has done an in depth study of what happens after the NDE experience in her new book “Life after near Death”.
Bob Bain explores the findings of Debra’s work and discusses the mysterious transformations that take place for those that have died…and come back.
- What is the difference between an NDE and an OBE?
- Do you have to clinically die to experience an NDE? Is there a criteria for measuring whether one has truly experienced a Near Death Experience?
- What changes happen after a visit to the other side? Are there after effects from an NDE?
- Debra discusses the transformation of self and consciousness, and how experiencers are changed to the core.
- Does religion influence an NDE or does the experience transcend religion?
- Where does consciousness live?